9/4/11

a new post.

i am getting a little bit tired of seeing the same (awesome) pictures on my blog every time i look at it, so i decided the only cure was for me to write a new blogpost.

and that has been my greatest desire for a long time. but you know when you have sooo much to write about that you just don't start. and then life goes on and gives you more blogposts to be behind on.

well. that happened to me.

so. here's my list. this is what's on the blog menu in the near future (meaning tomorrow, and maybe tuesday):

tragedy in norway (about time).
gavin degraw concert.
road trip to oregon/washington.
saying goodbye to provo.
graduation.
my mother.
road trip from provo to dc.
living in dc.

there you have it. a few hours worth of writing and picture posting. well, hopefully not a few hours.

i'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment