10/31/10

fave month over.


october. over. weird. today is halloween, and i had to write something - although it has to be short, because i have to sleep. now. actually 6 hours ago. my room mate and i just gave ourselves a bedtime for this week - 11 pm - because it is needed. this past week was my practicum, and it has been the most sleepless week of my life. this cannot happen again.

obviously i'm not a very good blogger, but hopefully that can change sometime soon.

i only check fb once a day, so i feel accomplished in my technology cleansing goal. i could do better on the tv, but sometimes i just want/need to watch my name is earl. :)

my next goal is about nutrition, because i am forced to have a nutrition goal for my health class this week. i think it's basically exercising (any kind) 4/7 days (so that leaves mon-thurs) for me since the class is on thursday. and my prof also gave us a list of eating goals, and i'm supposed to pick one. so anyway, when i look at that, hopefully tomorrow, i will write down my specific goals.

this is good. i like it.

good weekend. good halloween. can't believe it's over.

well. welcome november.

No comments:

Post a Comment