9/15/10

school=stress

i love school. and i love my major. it's only the third week of the semester, and i already feel i have learned a semester's worth of knowledge. but i love it! most of what i am learning is very fascinating and it's been wonderful to finally study something that applies to what i want to do - teach. not that physical science and civ 201 weren't great classes (i'm being a little sarcastic), but i feel like my college career has a purpose now.

with all this said though, i am a little stressed. there is a lot to do. reading. assignments. and in addition to my demanding classes, i also have my job and my calling. however, don't misunderstand. i am superhappy and
enjoying every day. today i was finally able to update my planner with all the assignments and get an overview of what this semester will bring. that feels good. i feel a little more accomplished.

also. for the first time in the history of lene i plan on getting ahead on my homework this weekend. we shall see.



image from: http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=enUS&family=creative&p=stressed%20student&assetType=image

1 comment:

  1. lene.
    i hear ya sister.
    let's always be friends.

    ReplyDelete