9/1/10

fall.


so here it is. my first blog post ever. it's september 1, but technically the 2nd. however. a new day (or date) for me doesn't start until i go to sleep and then wake up, so it's september 1. the first day of fall. (because we all know that september is a fall month.) and i thought it appropriate to write my first blog post on the first day of fall, which is my favorite season.

it is the first week of my last fall semester on the byu campus. it is the first semester where i will be teaching in a classroom. it is the first time i am staying in a ward for more than a year. it is the start of the last school year before i will turn 25, and i will officially call myself an adult. i feel like this semester will be fabulous, so i am pretty sure i will have lots of sweet stuff to write about in this blog.

i am excited. :)


image from: http://michiganindia.mibazaar.com/2007/08/fall-colors-blue-ridge-parkway.html

1 comment:

  1. Yay Lene! I am the first the comment on your blog! And I'm so glad that you have one. :)

    And why oh why does this have to be our last fall semester? I love fall semester, and I don't want my BYU days to ever ever end.

    ReplyDelete