10/1/12

fave.

october is my favorite month. let me tell you why.

1. fall is at its' peak. aka its' bestest. and fall is my fave season.
2. colorful leaves. warms the soul.
3. crisp air. nothing better. and crisp is really the perfect word for fall air.
4. rain. (sometimes - not every.single.day.)
5. the word october is just sexy. ahk-toh-burr. just taste it. mmm.
6. halloween. the greatest holiday of all. costumes. scary stuff. fun food. hot boys. (always.)
7. october is orange. and orange is my favorite color.
8. scarves.
9. pumpkin. spice. and all the fun to be had w those.

please never end, october.

source  .  source  .  source  .  source


side note I: i used to want to get married in october, but decided that august makes the most sense. obviously.

side note II: my beautiful pinterest board has some delicious fall pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment